Thursday, October 05, 2006

Problems in Simland

I'm encountering a probnlem with my neighborhood. Select sims are getting a perpetual blue bar. So I keep getting popups from the game saying that my sim has learned a skill even though they are not doing the activity needed to learn the skill. I really don't want to scrap the neighboor hood because I'm really attached to these sims. Also it seems to only be affecting sims that were born-in-game. I swear I will not give up a single sim unless there is no other choice.

So.. I'm not procrastinating with posting my first story. I'm just trying to fix this problem first.

Bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, that's odd. I've never heard of that bug before. First, I would say try taking a look at what hacks you've downloaded lately. If that's not it, it may be some of your expansion packs not working properly. Family Fun Stuff made my game act all sorts of crazy! So I had to uninstall it...no more FFS for me! Hope you figure it out and get back to blogging soon!

Katie said...

Hey, it's Katie over at Simply Sims. (It is stuck on some old user name, but trust me, it really is Katie.) I'll lurk around to read your stories, I'm sure they'll be great!